Archetypes of the Ages: Dragons (5e)
A downloadable book
"Come sit by the fire,
I'll tell a tale to inspire,
Of Dragons and Kings,
And the wonder of everything."
Devon looked out at his audience as he strummed his lute and warmed up his hands. Little did his audience know that the story he was about to tell them was real, and a retelling of how the events of centuries past REALLY went down, rather than the diluted stories that other bards engaged in. After all, his retelling was from one who'd been there. The dragon, Ringrodor. Admittedly, he was almost as terrifying as the other stories would have you believe, but he WAS a Brass Dragon after all, and not a gigantic Red Dragon like the stories told.
"Hear the story I tell,
And heed it well,
For it is true what I say,
The king DID the dragon lay."
Each PDF is fully hyperlinked and bookmarked for easy navigation.
Welcome to Archetypes of the Ages: Dragons, in which we look at various archetypes that you, as a player, can tie in with the greatest beasts of legend, the Dragons.
Within these 25 pages you'll find:
- The College of the Transformation, for bards who tap into the power of the ancient dragons, and take on part of their shape.
- The Wyrm Domain, for those humanoid clerics that worship the Dragon gods.
- The Circle of the Hoard. For even druids get greedy sometimes, and to protect their hoards, they become like their draconic masters.
- The Treasure Hunter ranger, for those looking to make that "one big score" and survive.
- Five new Warlock Patrons: The Brass, Bronze, Copper, Gold, and Silver Dragons.
- Two new spells, and seven new magic items.
In order to download this book you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $2 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.